MSMEC is an equal opportunity employer that encourages all individuals, including women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans to apply.
Mora-San Miguel Electric Cooperative is not currently accepting applications. Please check back.
Accepting Employment Applications
A full time Journeyman Lineman reporting to the Mora Office.
Journeyman Lineman Minimum Qualifications:
- Shall have successful completion of a four year apprenticeship in all line craft work.
- Shall patrol distribution system when required, and record the finding for immediate repair and or maintenance.
- Shall perform hot line work on energized lines when required, consistent with Industry safety standards. This applies to specialized tools, equipment and aerial devices.
- Shall install, with reference to schematic diagrams and drawings, transformer banks, regulator banks and sectionalizing equipment.
- Shall change internal transformer connections from series to parallel and vice-versa to provide either 120 or 240 volt service. Shall change taps only under direct supervision.
- Shall comply with all safety procedures subscribed to by the cooperative pertaining to the use of rubber gloves, hard hats, and all other personnel protective equipment.
- Shall be responsible for the supervision and training of apprentices working on the same crew.
- Shall qualify for and maintain required Commercial Driver’s License and shall be insurable by the coops insurance carrier.
- Applicant shall reside in Mora or within a 30 mile radius of the Mora office.
Beginning Rate of Pay: $27.55 per hour
Applications will be accepted from qualified individuals who wish to work in Mora.
Mora-San Miguel Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an Alcohol and Drug Free Work Place.
You may also obtain a copy of any job application by contacting the HR department at 575-387-2205.
Position Open Until Filled
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
General Manager/CEO: Leslie W.J. Montoya